Local and Long Distance Moving Tips - Dallas/Fort Worth
- Let us pack for you. We highly recommend our packing service. We have a professional, experienced packing crew. We will be happy to set an appointment with you. Call and speak with a customer service representative for details.
- If you do choose to pack, everything that can be packed in a box should be packed. Paper and plastic bags will not be moved. See our packing guidelines for more details. This will ensure an efficient and stress-free relocation.
- The contents of desk drawers and filing cabinets must be removed and placed in a box. Clothing may remain in dresser drawers. Please remove any other items that are loose in drawers. These things may fall out or damage your furniture.
- Clothing on hangers must be in boxes. Wardrobe boxes maybe rented or sold the date of your move. Please let us know ahead of time how many you will need. If you are unsure how many you will need, please call one or relocation specialists.
- Be sure to empty the contents of your refrigerator and freezer. We cannot disconnect or reconnect any gas appliance or hardwired electrical appliance such as a chandelier. Upon request, we may disconnect and reconnect washers and dryers, if it is safe to do so. Do not forget dishes left in the dishwasher!
- We cannot transport flammable liquids, firearms, or explosives. Any type of fuel tank must be emptied before you can be moved. Place pack boxes and loose items such as items too large to fit in a box, in the garage or near the door they will be loaded from.